It’s All Business
Kick 2024 into High Gear in Advertising with CEO’s Night Out Meets The Greenwood Beat – WFPG
It’s time to increase sales and traffic for businesses, especially in the advertising industry. To make the most of this opportunity, CEO’s Night Out Meets The Greenwood Beat is offering unique and effective advertising.
Here are some key points to consider:
- CEO’s Night Out is a well-known networking group that brings together CEOs and other high-level executives. By partnering with them, businesses can gain access to a wide range of potential clients and partners.
- The Greenwood Beat – WFPG, Oklahoma’s first black, women-owned radio station with a growing following locally and internationally.
- Combining these two elements – networking and music – creates a powerful and effective advertising strategy that can help businesses stand out during the holiday season.
- This partnership can be leveraged in a variety of ways, including extending opportunities for CEO’s to present and engage with other CEO’s by hosting webinars on the CEO’s platform and networking opportunities with CEO’s Night Out members.
- By tapping into the energy and excitement of the holiday season, businesses can use this partnership to boost their sales and reach new customers.
Overall, the combination of CEO’s Night Out and The Greenwood Beat is a unique and compelling way for businesses to kick their advertising efforts into high gear this holiday season. See the following Black Friday Deals:
All sales are final. No refunds.
By continuing to this purchase, you are consenting to agreeing with the terms of the purchase.