Create your Business Marketing Plan
A marketing plan is a vital component of any successful business. It helps to identify target markets, set goals, and outline strategies to achieve those goals. Here are some key steps to consider when creating a business marketing plan:
- Define your target market: Who are your ideal customers? What are their needs, challenges, and pain points? Understanding your target market will help you create more effective marketing messages and campaigns.
- Set SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound goals will help keep your marketing efforts focused and on track. Examples of SMART goals could be to increase website traffic by 25% in the next six months or to generate 50 new leads per month through social media.
- Develop a positioning statement: A positioning statement describes how you want your brand to be perceived by your target market. It should be clear, concise, and differentiate you from your competitors.
- Choose your marketing channels: Which marketing channels will be most effective for reaching your target market? Consider channels such as social media, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, and PPC advertising.
- Create a budget: Determine how much money you can allocate to marketing and allocate it to the various channels you have chosen.
- Develop your content strategy: Develop a content strategy that aligns with your goals, target market, and marketing channels. This could include blog posts, social media content, videos, infographics, and more.
- Measure and adjust: Set up tracking and analytics to monitor your marketing efforts and adjust your strategy accordingly. Regularly review your results and make changes as needed to ensure you are meeting your goals.
Remember, a marketing plan is not a one-time event. It should be regularly reviewed and adjusted as needed to ensure your business stays on track and continues to grow.
Advertise your Business with The Greenwood Beat – WFPG: Business Spotlight
Business Spotlight is a great way to advertise your small business on The Greenwood Beat – WFPG website and social media accounts and networking platforms. WFPG recently announced their partnership with Mom Owned Businesses (MOB). MOB is Delaware based marketing and networking organization with a combined total of millions of members throughout the US on various platforms. A very high percentage of those members are active, engaged and working to connect and promote while building. The station has also partnered with Tulsa Oklahoma Black Owned Business Network (TBOBN) to offer cross-promotion/advertising.
Business Spotlight includes: One written interview, post of written interview and two graphics to The Greenwood Beat – WFPG website and social media networks. and one Press Release written and sent to up to three (3) news media outlets in your area.
WFPG will also promote Business Spotlight businesses in the following Facebook networks:
- The Greenwood Beat – WFPG
- Tulsa Oklahoma Black Owned Business Network
- Refocused & Informed Radio Talk Show
- Flippin’ the Script
For $10 each, additional networks can be added:
- Oklahoma Black Business Network
For $25 an additional blog post and Facebook post will be made and created:
- 918 Lady Business Blogger
For more information or to get started complete the short form below.